Friday, August 8, 2014

OPI Hot Fun in the Summer Lime-Swatches and Review

Hi there everyone, happy Friday.  Man am I excited that it's Friday.  Just nine hours of work to get through and then I'm home free!  Yesterday I went to leave work and my car made some horrible noises, the dash lights flashed, the trunk opened, and it wouldn't start.  Haha, that was a shock.  My husband came and picked me up and we couldn't get it to start.  Luckily this morning we got here early and got the car to start.  To be fair my car is twelve years old, it was the car my parents bought me when I was 15 and learning to drive :)

Today I have another untried to show you, which I've been slowly working my way through.  I came across this polish on a pinterest swap board and ended up swapping for it many months ago.  I had a period of crazy pinterest swapping and ended up with so many untrieds, especially OPIs. 


OPI Hot Fun in the Summer Lime is a medium lime green crelly and it was an Ulta exclusive polish from 2012.  The formula on this polish was on the thin side so I ended up using three thin coats to make it fully opaque.  I really loved the final color of this polish, it was like a yummy lime popsicle ;)



Sorry for the quick post today, I have a bunch of new Fall collections coming soon including Essie, OPI, China Glaze The Giver, China Glaze Fall, and Zoya Natural Deux.  I'm just trying to get caught up with swatching since we were in Iowa all last weekend.  I hope you guys have a fantastic Friday!

4 comments: