Sunday, May 11, 2014

Recent Nail of the Days-April 2014

Hi everyone, happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there.  Today I have a quick post of some of my recent nails of the day.  These are all manis that I wore at the beginning and middle of April.  Let's get right into it!

First up is a design I always sport, polka dots.  This combination is Zoya Josie, a grassy green cream, with Maybelline Lust for Lilac, a purple orchid color. 



Next up is a mani that was a little out of my comfort zone because I don't usually wear matte nails.  I started with a base of OPI You're Such a Budapest, a squishy pastel purple.  For the glitter I used Wet N Wild Stick it to the Man, and then I finished off with OPI Matte Topcoat.



The next mani is so Spring to me.  To start off I used a base of Barielle Mint Ice Cream Cone.  I then added a simple accent nail with Revlon Parfumerie Wintermint.



Last up is quite the bright combination.  I wore this last month but it definitely is more of a Summer combination.  For this I used a base of China Glaze Bottoms Up and then did a simple glitter gradient at the tips with OPI Polka.com.



There you have it.  Which one is your favorite?  I think mine is the pastel green combo, I really enjoyed wearing that one.  Happy Mother's Day to everyone and if you aren't a mother, happy Sunday. 

4 comments:

  1. These were all great manicures! I love the first polka dot one the most though. Happy Mother's Day to everyone too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the first and last ones are my favourites, love bright colours :)

    ReplyDelete