Thursday, December 12, 2013

Christmas Polka dots

Hi everyone, welcome to Thursday.  Yesterday was a bit of a weird day for me.  I was so exhausted all day, like could barely keep my eyes open.  I ended up leaving work early since I wasn't accomplishing anything and slept for 2.5 hours.  I must have been really tired because normally a nap that long would destroy my sleep schedule.  Somehow I managed to get a full 8 hours last night when I went to bed.  It was a weird day to say the least :)

Today I have some Christmas polka dot nails that I wore last week.  I think I wore these for two days, which is actually pretty long for me now.  Usually I change manis every night but if I really don't like something, I'll just take it off right then. 


For my base colors, I went with a little bit of an off-beat pairing of OPI In the Cable Car-pool Lane and Zoya Hunter.  The dots were really easy to create with a dotting tool.  For the dots I alternated OPI Haven't The Foggiest and OPI First Date at the Golden Gate.  I finished off with topcoat which inadvertently spread some of the silver around the nail.  I didn't really mind that though, I thought it worked so I let it be ;)




That's all I have for today.  I hope everyone is having a great week :)

5 comments:

  1. Very cute and so festive! Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so festive! Great colour combination too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I love the colors you paired together for the dotticure! :)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! Cute!. I love them. You should rest more even if it's just closing your eyes for a couple of minutes.

    ReplyDelete