Monday, November 25, 2013

China Glaze Your Present Required

Hi everyone, welcome to Monday.  Today I have a really fun glitter polish to share with you.  This polish looks like an indie to me, but it's actually made by China Glaze.  China Glaze Your Present Required ended up being the only polish I picked up from the holiday collection.  

I wanted to do a little something different so I chose to do an accent nail with this swatch.  For the actual swatch nails I ended up doing one coat of China Glaze Your Present Required over Essie Licorice, a plain black.  For my accent nail, I started with OPI Lucky Lucky Lavender, did a freehand stripe with OPI Keeping Suzi at Bay, and did an accent dot with Butter London The Full Monty, a light gold.  


I really loved the glitter combination in this polish.  The mix is light purple, copper, white, blue, and silver glitter in a clear base.  There are also large white hex glitters, which you can see on my pinky nail.  There was something really pretty about this color combination.  I already plan on wearing it for my birthday in January :)  The formula was great, not too thick or thin, and no digging for glitters.




What do you think of this polish?  Did you pick this one up?

5 comments:

  1. Oh what a gorgeous glitter! It's perfect for holidays :) And I am loving your accent nail :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow if you're wearing it for your birthday must be really special! I agree though, so pretty :)

    writingwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this one is real fun! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this one! It's got such an interesting mix of glitters... probably my favorite glitter of the collection. :)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, I need it. This is such a cute mix of glitters! Your accent nail really sets off the colours too. Adorable! ^_^

    ReplyDelete