Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Lumina Lacquer-Dance in The Rain: Swatches and Review

Hi everyone, happy Tuesday.  I think the best thing about Tuesday is that it isn't Monday :)  Isn't that sad that that's all that's going on in my life?  Haha!  I actually am very excited because tomorrow I am getting a new iPad and I can't wait to set it up and play around with it.  Today I have a special polish....my very first Lumina Lacquer.  Lumina Lacquer actually holds the spot for my biggest lemming with Mint Chocolate Chip.  I just love the look of it!  I saw this polish come out and thought it was gorgeous so I decided to pick it up.

Dance in the Rain is a collaboration polish with Valesha of Peachy Polish.  If you haven't seen her blog, I would definitely recommend it, her swatches are perfect :)  Dance in the Rain is a combination of metallic and holographic glitters mixed in with matte pale grey glitters.  I think the pale grey is what really makes this polish unique and special.  


For my swatches I did one coat over OPI Teal the Cows Come Home which is a bright frosty blue.  I didn't have any problems with the glitter or the application.  I really love this polish because it's not a typical rainbow glitter combination, the addition of the grey really stands out and makes it special.




Overall I was very pleased with this polish.  I can't wait to try it over a multitude of colors to see how it transforms with different polish bases.  I think red is next on my list :)  Have a great day everyone!

2 comments:

  1. How fun and sparkly is this! I just love it! And putting it on top of that blue metallic really makes them pop. :)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete