Wednesday, September 4, 2013

OPI San Francisco Collection: 3 polishes

Hi everyone, Happy Hump Day!  I am really glad that we are already halfway through the week.  My trip to the field for work yesterday left me exhausted so I am happy to be one day closer to the weekend.  Soooo....basically I was ready to finish up the OPI San Francisco collection so I decided to combine the last three polishes into one post.  As you will see, I only did nail art for one of the colors and the last two are just swatches.  I've been crazy busy and I have so much new and exciting stuff coming soon.  

First up I have another of my favorites from the collection, a complex shimmery mauvy brown which reminded me exactly of hot chocolate.  This polish was so warm and cozy looking and I have a feeling I will be reaching for it a bunch during fall.  The formula was great on this one.  I used two easy coats with topcoat for the photos below.



Since this polish reminded me of hot chocolate, I figured I might as well turn it into a cup of hot chocolate with whipped cream and sprinkles :)  I used Maybelline Porcelain Party for the white and Zoya Louise for the brown.



Next up is another favorite of mine, Incognito in Sausalito, a deep dark navy blue.  I pretty much love any OPI blue and this one was so dark and vampy.  This polish is a regular cream and I used two easy coats with topcoat for the photos below.




Last up is Lost on Lombard, a brick red cream.  This polish is darker than First Date on the Golden Gate and I found the formula on this one to be better.  I used two easy coats with topcoat for the photos below.




I will follow up soon with swatches from the entire collection so it will all be in one place.  I really had fun with this collection :)

No comments:

Post a Comment