Saturday, April 27, 2013

Swatch Saturday: Happy Hands

Swatch Saturday: Happy Hands Flowers on the Highway

Hi everyone, I hope you all are enjoying your Saturday!  I am stuck working but I wanted to do a quick post.  Also, this morning I tried watercolor nails for the first time and will have these babies up next week.  I have to say I loved the technique...it was super easy and the results were fantastic.

For today's mani I used two coats of China Glaze Mimosa's Before Mani's and topped it with my first official indie polish....Happy Hands Flowers on the Highway.  I saw one swatch of this glitter and fell in love with it.  It is an eclectic mix of glitters to represent wildflowers and it does just that.  Glitter colors include white, lavender, yellow, black, green, and pink.  It is seriously stunning.  My favorite combination was over black which I wore a while back, but like an idiot, I accidentally took it off before I took pictures.

Take a look at this beauty....


Happy Hands Flowers on the Highway sells for $10 and you can find it here on etsy.

2 comments:

  1. Omg, great choice for your very first indie! Such a pretty combination :D

    ReplyDelete