Sunday, April 7, 2013

Autism Awareness Challenge: Day 1

Different Shades of Blue: Flowers

Here's my second post for the day, short and sweet.  As many of you know, April is Autism Awareness month.  For today's challenge, the theme was flowers.  I went with an abstract flower design.  I started with two coats of OPI I Saw...You Saw...We Saw...Warsaw.  I stamped the silver chevron in the background with Essie No Place Like Chrome.  Polishes used for the flowers include Essie In the Cab-ana, Julep Stefani, and Zoya Storm.








Check out these wonderful ladies designs:


Cordia from Seriously Swatched
Jessica from Nail Polish Anonymous
Kelly from Peace Love Lacquer
Laura from Little Laura Loves
Nicole from Dipped in Lacquer
Paulina from Paulina’s Passions
Rachael from Rachos Nail Love
Roxana from Beautylicious

13 comments: